Leapfrog Sweet Treats Learning Café™
Serve up learning with a double order of fun!
Fill cups, complete customer orders and serve up tasty-looking pastries while learning numbers, shapes, colors and sizes and running your own café.
With Sweet Treats Learning Café™, children can practice recognizing numbers by turning the knob and comparing large and small. These activities help children explore number and size concepts, which are building blocks for learning mathematics. Clement Chau, PhD, LeapFrog Learning Expert
Pretend to be a barista at your very own café.
Numbers and sizes
The coffee maker recognizes and announces drinks, sizes, and the temperature from 1 to 5.
Look and listen
The coffee machine lights up and plays cool sound effects, music and fun phrases.
Learn shapes while serving up tasty-looking pastries shaped like a triangle, circle and heart.
- The toy café delights and surprises with a range of buttons, lights, sound effects, music and fun phrases
- Place the cups in the coffee machine and watch them magically fill while learning about sizes
- The coffee maker introduces numbers by announcing temperatures. Learn shapes and colors while serving up tasty-looking pastries
- The "Order Up" button provides customer orders that you can complete while pretending to be a barista
- Toy café is intended for kids 2 to 7 years of age. 3 AA batteries included for demo purposes, use new batteries for home use
Additional Information :
Suitable Ages: 2-7 years old
Size(cm) : W x Hx D
45 x 33 x 13.3