Effective from 13th April 2015
When you register online with us in order to obtain certain products and services from the website, we will ask you for information about yourself. You can visit the website without providing this information. when you register with the website, we may collect the following information about you:
- Your name and email address;
- Your user name and password and laso facebook login (system will not reveal your passwords to us)
- Your full address and contact telephone number;
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be used in the following ways:
- to enable you to use any services that we may from time to time provide through the website;
- to inform you of and enable you to participate in competitions and offers for certain products and services which may be of interest to you, unless you inform us otherwise, and to administer the competition prize where you are a prize winner;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any orders which you make for any of our products and services;
- to correspond with you and otherwise deal with any issues regarding your online order including delivery, cancellations, enquiries or complaints;
- to send you updates about the website;
- for general research purposes, to allow us to develop the products and services we can offer to you and to develop and improve the website;
- for website administration (including enabling us to respond to any comments on the website or feedback you may give us); and
- send you and keep you updated with information by email about existing and new products and services from us and related products or services of selected third parties.
Updating Your Personal Information
To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to keep it up-to-date. Please let us know as soon as possible if your Personal Information changes by sending the details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to incorporate the changes as soon as practicable.