The Sew-easy Storybox is an activity box to encourage our children and young adults to cherish the Prophets' seerah and to practice the basics of sewing.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX
1. Jute Bag with Sew Along Pockets Height 37 cm (L) x 32.5 cm (H) x 17 cm (W)
2. Plastic Board for Jute Bag Base
3. Plastic Needle
5. Pop Out Map - Illustrated Geography of 25 Prophets
6. 7 Pieces of Origami Papers
7. 41 cm (L) x 37 cm (H) x 4 cm (W) Decorative Sewing Box* *Sewing Accessories Not Included in the Box
DID YOU KNOW? Our Prophet Idris pbuh was the first to have written with a pen and made sewn clothing with animal skin? Explore where Prophet Idris and the other 24 Prophets set foot to spread the message of Islam by exploring our 4th Pillar of Iman Pop-out Map with an illustrated geography of The Prophets.
Inspired by Prophet Idris pbuh, we would love to share a simple sewing technique using a backstitch method. In this series, backstitch will be done on a decorative pre-cut pocket and jute bags with ready made holes.
WHY JUTE? - Jute is made of vegetable plants with its fiber dried in long strips - Jute is 100% biologically degradable and can be used as compost for the garden. - Jute fiber is tougher and more resilient than paper or plastic - It can be reused many times