The Family Storybox is an activity box for those who loves to spend quality time with their family.
In this Make and Tell series we would love to invite parents / grandparents / aunties / uncles to sit down with their children and build the Masjidil Haram model from 3d puzzle pieces together as a family activity.
Children from 6 year old can build this 3D puzzle as long as their parents or adults are together with them to supervise this mini construction activities.
A beautiful illustrated folding map of the Hajj rituals and SNAP! Pocket Game are included in the box as aid for parents to narrate the story of Hajj, the 5th Pillar of Islam.
Masjidil Haram Information Card with mini story about the Well of Kaabah, Zam-Zam, The Black Stone, Safa and Marwah will assist your child in learning seerah at home.
MASJIDIL HARAM 3D PUZZLE
- 12 pieces of EPS Foam 3d Jigsaw Puzzle complete with Picture Instruction
- 231 puzzle pieces
- Size 28.5 x 21 cm
- Assembled size 48 x 29 x 18.2 cm
THE 5TH PILLAR FOLDING MAP
- A2 Size Illustrated Geography of Hajj Route
MASJIDIL HARAM INFORMATION CARD (Z-FOLD, 6 PAGES)
- 63 x 29.7 cm, 260 gsm Art Card (Double Sized)
- The material and the jigsaw puzzle conforms to EU safety protocols E/2009/48/EC and EN-71-1, 71-2, 71-3 testing standards.